Quirky Visionary Creative seeks Implementation Magician aka Executive Assistant
Soul Crafted Success, LLC is looking for a savvy individual to join the team. We’re a small enthusiastic company with a mission to transform the business world – from a stuffy corporate space that puts profits above all to a holistic-centered model that prioritizes the people, the environment, and the social impact.
Empowering entrepreneurs to run thriving businesses doing work they love is what makes our hearts sing and inspires us to keep going. We believe that the world needs more small businesses and fewer huge corporations – more diversity, creativity, and compassion.
We’re currently seeking an Executive Assistant/Implementation Magician to join the team to create transformation and spread this message further. This person will help bring our programs and ideas to life while keeping things organized, and mission-focused, all while having fun and being a part of making the world a better place.
This position won’t be an average EA – we’re seeking someone with an almost magical ability to help get things done. The person who joins will need the following qualities and skills:
- Must have a fun personality and a keen sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Not be offended by someone’s occasional “colorful” language
- Be willing to change lanes quickly and adjust deadlines
- Believe the impossible is possible
- The ability to take the lead in managing and implementing projects
- Highly organized and not afraid to manage up
- Ready to learn and try something new
- Work independently and remotely (possible travel once a year for in-person team planning and retreat)
- Honest, loyal and dedicated to being a part of something different
- Proficient in Google Workplace products
- Familiar with using Asana or other similar project management platform
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Online Business Manager, or similar role
- Knowledge of social media marketing and the ability to drive engagement is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience working with sales funnels, group programs, and online offers is a plus but not mandatory
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Canva, and Ontraport is a plus but not mandatory
Who you’ll be working with –
Hi, I’m Michelle Spalding, and for the last 17 years, I’ve been an entrepreneur, well, actually for longer if you count all the side gigs I did over the years from a very young age. My path started like many, working long hours on the hustle train – before I knew it, I was burned out, exhausted, and ready to quit. Rather than give up, likely due to the red hair and Aries sun sign, I transformed the way my business worked and stuck with it.
As a Business Alchemist, I have made it my mission to make the world a better place through conscious, holistic entrepreneurship. Yes, I have more than a few crystals on my desk at all times, a magic wand or two nearby, some essential oils, and a well-stocked apothecary in my home. I’m passionate about social justice, the environment, and equality. I absolutely despise corporate greed, exploitation of people for profits, and fraud. I know we can all make a nice living for ourselves, making a difference in the world by doing work that empowers us.
At Soul Crafted Success, LLC, we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
This is a flexible part-time position working 20-25 hours within a Monday-Friday 9 am to 6 pm work week. Salary of $26-$34 per hour based on experience. Paid holidays, and vacations as well as opportunities for profit sharing.
If you have what it takes and want to be a part of our mission, please apply below.