YOU'RE ALMOST DONE,JUST ONE MORE STEP
Please be sure to check there and to avoid emails from the MichelleSpalding.com ending up there again, please whitelist or save Hello@MichelleSpalding.com to your address book.
To make sure Gmail never filters Hello@MichelleSpalding.com emails as spam, all you have to do is mark our conversation as important and add me to your contact list. Gmail may mistakenly send a message from me to your spam box. If this happens, open your spam box and the message from us. At the top of the email, there should be a button that says “Not Spam.” Clicking that will make sure you continue to get my messages in the inbox.
If that doesn’t work, you can try the following:
1. Open Gmail and click the Settings icon from the menu → Settings.
2. Click Filters and Blocked Addresses → Create a new filter.
3. In the “From” field, add either the email address you want to whitelist or the domain. (Hello@MichelleSpalding.com or MichelleSpalding.com)
4. Click Create filter then select “Never send it to Spam.”
5. Click Create filter again to finish the process.
How to whitelist in Outlook 2019
1. Open Outlook and go to the “Home” tab.
2. In the “Delete” group, click Junk → Junk Email Options.
3. Go to the Safe Senders tab and click Add.
4. In the “Add address or domain” dialog box, add the email address or domain name you want to whitelist (Hello@MichelleSpalding.com or MichelleSpalding.com).
5. Click OK and confirm the email address or domain appears in your safe senders list.
How to whitelist in Apple Mail
1. Click Mail → Preferences → Rules.
2. Click Add Rule.
3. Add “Whitelist MichelleSpalding.com” in the description field.
4. Set the first dropdown to “any” so that your first condition says “If any of the following conditions are met.”
5. In the next two dropdown menus, add “From” in the first, and “Ends with” in the second.
6. Add “@MichelleSpalding.com” in the text field after “Ends with.”
7. Set your dropdowns to “Move Message” to the “mailbox:Inbox:” in the “Perform the following actions” section.
8. Click OK.
How to whitelist in Microsoft
1. These steps apply to Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live, or MSN:
2. Log in and click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen. At the bottom of the menu, choose “See all Outlook settings.”
3. Choose “Mail” then “Junk Email.”
4. Click “Add” below Safe Senders and domains. Add @MichelleSpalding.com and hit save in the lower right hand corner of the screen.